Responsible for the design, development, testing and maintenance of Syteline ERP applications, forms, modules, interfaces, and reporting solutions. This position will work closely with staff in Information Technology, Operations, Sales, Purchasing, Quality, Finance, and other groups to help deliver exceptional technical ERP-related solutions to business needs. This role will also be involved in troubleshooting SQL server database issues and performance as well as analyzing SQL data to quickly diagnose and locate issues with failing jobs and stored procedures.
Primary Functional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Design, develop, test, and maintain Syteline ERP applications and modules with complex system and data interfaces
- Design, develop, test and maintain Syteline ERP reporting utilizing SQL Server Reporting Services or Crystal Reports
- Work face to face and remotely with end-users and IT staff to define technical /user requirements documentation and testing plans.
- Troubleshoot general ERP database problems, data issues, and performance tuning issues
- Assist with diagnosis of potential SQL stored procedures and functions
- Perform other duties as necessary or appropriate