Janitor - LPC-S/Ti
Job Description *
Responsible for cleaning buildings, removing debris, and keeping areas neat and tidy.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
· Cleans building floors by mopping, scrubbing or vacuuming them.
· Service, clean and supply restrooms.
· Gather and empty trash.
· Clean fixtures, mirrors, wipe down walls, doors, door jams, sweep and mop daily.
· Dust office area and labs such as monitor screens, office partitions, office tables and counters.
· Perform cleaning of walkways and common areas.
· Perform cleaning of cafeteria, microwaves, and refrigerators.
· Annual or as needed clean all carpeted areas with steam cleaner.
· Light building maintenance such as painting, construction clean up, etc.
· Other duties assigned by manager.
SPECIAL SKILLS AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
· Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
· The ability to speak, read and write English.
· Must be able to work the required overtime, when available.
· Positive attitude and good attendance is essential.
· Physical demands to lift up to 20 lbs frequently and 50 pounds occasionally, constant standing and walking.
Position reports to the Facilities Manager
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
· High School Diploma / GED preferred
· Must have one year work experience
Precision Castparts Corp. is an equal opportunity employer committed to recruit, hire, train, and promote in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or other status protected by applicable law.