Carlton Forge Works primary products are rotating and structural components, land-based turbine engines, and aircraft parts for commercial and military aviation; the company serves the aerospace, gas turbine, commercial, and nuclear industries.
Precision Castparts Corporation (PCC) acquired Carlton Forge Works along with Wyman-Gordon both under the holding company of Berkshire Hathaway Inc.
Currently, we have an exciting career opportunity for Production/Manufacturing Engineers designing forgings, processes, and tools used in their manufacture.
- Comply with and support PCC Code of Conduct Requirements and Company policies and procedures, as well as Federal, State and Local regulations Entry-level engineering position will be responsible for the design of forgings
- Comply with and support AS9100, SOX requirements and all PCC Cardinal Rules, including EHS and Quality
- Develop forging processes for seamless rolled rings and open and closed die forgings
- Responsibilities include design of tooling to manufacture forgings
- Maintain quality improvement and industry standards
- Will apply knowledge of forging/manufacturing process on a day to day basis
- Be part of process improvement initiatives and take action to drive change
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical/Manufacturing/Industrial/Aerospace Engineering required with at least one (1) year of direct experience in a manufacturing operation
- A strong technical aptitude along with the ability to work independently, yet interact closely with other departments, customers, and vendors
- Strong cross functional team skills
- Excellent verbal, written and computer skills required
- Mathematical, analytical, problem solving and organizations skills
US Citizenship or Perm Residency is required due to government military contracts.
Please apply at: https://careers.precast.com/career-areas/
Wyman Gordon is committed to hiring, promoting and transferring employees without regard to race, religion, color, national origin (where a person was born), sex, age, ancestry (ethnic heritage), citizenship, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, or any other reason prohibited by law. Decisions as to hiring, promoting or transferring employees should be based solely upon job-related qualifications.
Precision Castparts Corp. is an equal opportunity employer committed to recruit, hire, train, and promote in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or other status protected by applicable law.