Inside Sales Manager
POSITION TITLE: Inside Sales Manager
The Inside Sales Manager is responsible for the day-to-day activities of the Sales and Program Management team, consisting of approximately 8 – 10 employees. The Inside Sales Manager will establish & implement procedures and best practices across team members, interface with other CFW departments (Operations, Quality, etc) to prioritize requirements, clear daily issues, and increase interdepartmental efficiencies. They will also develop, monitor, and manage KPIs for the inside Sales/Programs team. The Inside Sales Manager may also directly manage certain customer accounts.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
- Team Staffing and Skill Development
- FAIR-C, “Sales Issues”, and other daily sales-related CFW metrics
- Quoting Accuracy and Turn-Around times
- Customer-generated scorecards
- Effective employee engagement
- Timely performance management
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Comply with PCC Code of Conduct Requirements.
- Effectively lead department staff by coaching, developing, communicating, delegating, and holding staff accountable. Create a team oriented environment which motivates staff and keeps employees engaged in their jobs and the Company.
- Participates in daily line walks & shipping planning meetings (final cert meeting) and then acts on issues identified for sales/programs to address.
- Establishes, supports, and improves standardized tasks for inside sales personnel and program managers.
- Interfaces with other departments to drive key customer-related issues to resolution.
- Identifies inefficiencies in both inter-departmental and intra-departmental sales/programs processes (such as contract review) and implements or negotiates to drive changes/improvements to these processes.
- Generates and distributes weekly bookings reports, transactional quoting reports, and customer feedback.
- Establishes and ensures team adherence to standard processes (transactional quoting, LOB generation, FAIR-C resolution paths, etc).
- Comply with all Federal, State and Local regulations, as well as all Company policies and procedures.
- Maintain proper employment levels through effective selection, interviewing and training of personnel.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution; preferably in science, engineering, or business.
- Minimum of five years related experience in aerospace sales or program management; forging and/or manufacturing industry desired.
- Previous supervisory experience preferred.
- Strong leadership; ability to define team objectives and hold others accountable for results.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data. Proficiency in MS Excel.
- Trouble shooting skills with focus on process improvement
- Strong communications skills, both verbal and written, to convey ideas and processes
- Ability to complete work assignments accurately and quickly, while always focusing on accomplishing the goal
- Self-motivated and able to work independently without close supervision
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Team Oriented
- Proficient use of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; Oracle experience preferred
- Ability to work 40+ hours per week, including weekends as required