Quality Technician A
FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This position will assist the Quality Control Department with a wide variety of documentation and general clerical tasks including data entry and analysis, word processing, report preparation and filing.
- The evaluation of NMR (Nonconforming Material Reports) tags as well as writing and submitting MRB (Material Review Board) tags to customers.
- Accurate records and logs of NMR and MRB tags must be maintained as appropriate.
- Additionally, this position will distribute and/or complete customer surveys as necessary.
- This position will also maintain and execute cost reduction programs for the Quality Department as directed by the Quality Manager.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Must know and follow all departmental and company safety rules.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Good in mathematics, Ability to read blueprints and to understand specifications.
- Know how to use standard measuring tools such as micrometers, Vernier’s, height gauges, electronic calculator, etc.
- At least 1 year of clerical work.
- Light physical effort. Considerable walking.