AVK Industrial Products, a Precision Castparts Company, manufactures superior mechanical inserts, studs, compression limiters, installation tools and military standard bolts. AVK produces blind installed threaded fasteners for transportation and general industrial markets worldwide. We use state of the art high-speed cold forming equipment to produce blind installed threaded inserts and studs. We feature product lines of both unified (INCH) and metric fasteners along with numerous special designs that meet customer application requirements. AVK Industrial Products is currently seeking a full time Material Handler to join our team.
Summary: With supervision, loads and unloads equipment, material, supplies, merchandise, or tools, and moves to storage area or specified department by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Counts, sorts, or weighs incoming articles to verify receipt of items on requisition.
• Examines stock to verify conformance to specifications.
• Stores articles in bins, on floor, or on shelves, according to identifying information such as style, size, or type of material.
• Moves or transports material or supplies to other departments.
• Maintains inventory and other stock records.
Education and/or Experience: High school or GED equivalent or 6 months related experience/and or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Precision Castparts Corp. is an equal opportunity employer committed to recruit, hire, train, and promote in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or other status protected by applicable law.