The Senior Accountant will perform several accounting duties including closing entries, fixed asset accounting, lease management, property tax reporting, account reconciliations, SOX Compliance and several other general responsibilities.
• Assist with all items of the fiscal closing process. The process must be completed timely and at a high level of accuracy.
• Reconcile general ledger accounts to sub ledgers and research any discrepancies.
• Adhere to all SOX requirements to ensure full SOX compliance
• Liaison with auditors, both internal and external and SOX auditors.
• Ensure proper internal SOX testing is completed accurately and timely
• Perform all fixed asset accounting functions. Including CIP management and budget to actual analysis
• Complete special projects including property tax reporting, leases, internal, division and corporate requests.
• Meet strict deadlines.
• Forecast and report cash flow daily or weekly
• Credit Management including credit review, corporate approval process, and collections.
• Complete various reporting requests as needed.
• Perform all aspects of the position according to the PCC Code of Conduct.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Degree in Accounting or Finance.
• A minimum of five (5) years’ experience, preferably with multi-site accounting in a US public company environment.
• SOX experience preferred.
• Good working knowledge of all MS Office applications and internet applications.
• High level of self-motivation to perform and succeed.
• Ability to work under minimal supervision and use own initiative.
• Strong interpersonal skills at all levels of the organization.
• Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize work effectively.
• Ability to work under pressure and deadlines.
• Able to work outside normal office hours as business requires.
• Ability to travel within the US
Precision Castparts Corp. is an equal opportunity employer committed to recruit, hire, train, and promote in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or other status protected by applicable law.