Maintenance Electrician-2nd shift CFW
Job Title: Electrician-2nd shift
This role is responsible for corrective, predictive and preventative tasks related to electrical equipment and electronic controls.
- Perform routine electrical equipment service, setup, adjustment and repairs/modifications on plant equipment and facility.
- Perform predictive & preventative tasks associated with equipment.
- Identify and correct defects in equipment during maintenance checks.
- Install, maintain, calibrate, and/or repair and electrical and electronic equipment including, but not limited to: power distribution, motor control, programmable control systems, servos and motor sequence control.
- Proficiency in component to resolve issue
- Hydraulic knowledge a plus
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Technical training
- 3-5 years of experience
- Proficient at using hand tools, portable electric tools & typical shop stationary equipment
- PLC experience such as troubleshooting and programming
- Low voltage certification (600V)
- Post- secondary education
- Mechanical Aptitude
- Computer literate to plan work, identify parts and learn the computerized maintenance system for offering job materials or writing work orders
- Familiar with the principles behind hydraulic press and or ring rolling equipment
- A strong commitment to working effectively in a team environment
- Ability to work in a manufacturing atmosphere safely and follow safety practices and regulations
- Ability to work with no supervision or in a team to complete work on time
- Ability to work with operations to repair or solve issues
- Ability to work at heights, in pits and confined spaces
- Ability to work overtime when required
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position.
Note: This position is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) which requires U.S. person status. ITAR defines U.S. person as an U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee. Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Job Type: Full-time