Maintenance Mechanic- 2nd shift-CFW
Maintenance Mechanic- 2nd shift
- Receives instructions covering the preventing maintenance or emergency repair, installation and inspection work to be done.
- Inspects production equipment including forklifts for defects, such as misalignment, wear, insufficient lubrication, etc.
- Determines the best way of making repairs to minimize interruption of production.
- Dismantles, cleans, repairs, replaces, installs, maintains, assembles, and lubricates, mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic equipment such as gear boxes, pumps, line shafts, drive shafts, conveyor, fans, blowers, hydraulic cylinders, air cylinders, hydraulic motors, air motors, hydraulic or air valves, etc.
- Assembles and aligns gears, bearings, couplings, and shafts involving the application of press, sliding and running fits.
- Adjust equipment for proper operating characteristics.
- Use calipers, micrometers and other measuring devices to ensure smooth assembly of equipment.
- Performs rigging and limited erection of welded tubular scaffolding as required for the normal repair and maintenance function of the job.
- Lubricates equipment according to the established practice.
- Keeps work area clean and orderly.
- Receives instructions and prints regarding work assignment.
- Interprets drawings and sketches, plans details of working procedure, and decides on tools and materials required.
- Obtains parts, material or supplies.
- Minimum 2 to 5 years of industrial experience as a journeyman multi-craft mechanic
- Experience driving a forklift
- High school diploma
- Ability to use measuring devices
- Must be able to successfully pass a written assessment including basic math, mechanical aptitude and general industrial knowledge
- Must be able to successfully pass a hand on practical test with senior leadership, demonstrating your abilities to perform the job successfully
- Ability to work any shift
- Proven ability to work and thrive in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal
- Ability to follow direction and understand the need to keep a clean work station
Note: This position is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) which requires U.S. person status. ITAR defines U.S. person as an U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee. Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Shift Available- 2nd
Job Type: Full-