INDUSTRY 4.0 DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM - July 2020 Start Date
Various, Various, US
Job ID: 22723
Req ID: PCC-US.224324
Job Type: Internship / Development program
Date Posted: 2019-08-05 17:34:20
INDUSTRY 4.0 DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
We are seeking highly motivated IMPACT players to join our world of MANUFACTURING
Do you thrive in a fast-paced, challenging environment where you are rewarded for results? Do you want to be a member of a team that is driven to win? If so, Precision Castparts Corp. may be just the place for you to build your career.
Precision Castparts Corp. (PCC), a Berkshire Hathaway company, manufactures world-class complex metal components and products; serving the aerospace, power, and general industrial markets. PCC has more than 150 manufacturing facilities worldwide, with over 100 located in the US. Numerous career paths are available within PCC as a result of our extraordinary growth and market leverage.
PCC’s Industry 4.0 Development Program is a two-year rotational program designed to develop the future automation and IT leaders of our business. The 4DP is designed to teach members the critical aspects of PCC’s business so they can effectively influence the future direction of the company.
PCC is seeking qualified graduates who generate energy and enthusiasm and have the desire to win. The 4DP is designed to enable such individuals to accelerate their career growth as they increase their value to PCC. In just two years, those selected will be immersed in four cross-functional rotations. The rotations include on-the-job assignments that provide maximum exposure to PCC's operations.
• Exposure to multiple PCC business units
• Fast-track internal progression on a path with many opportunities
• Excellent suite of training opportunities including Leadership, Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Systems Integration, Mechatronics, Automation Technology, Computer Science or related field
• Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher is preferred
• High energy, detail and results-oriented with excellent communication and collaboration skills
• A strong record of accomplishments with demonstrated leadership experience
• Preference is given to those candidates with co-op or internship experience
• Must be willing to relocate to any of the various sites within the US
• Must be a US citizen or permanent resident
Students with a passion for leadership and who are seeking a great career in a fast-paced, growing organization are encouraged to apply.
We firmly believe that our strength lies in our people. We build our team with strong leaders who enjoy the everyday challenge of making an impact on the bottom line. Our employees are given unparalleled opportunities to build their careers and capabilities – career growth at PCC is directly linked to an individual’s ability to drive the company to new levels of performance. The path you choose is based on your education, experience and passion.
Precision Castparts Corp. is an equal opportunity employer committed to recruit, hire, train, and promote in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or other status protected by applicable law.