Ceramics Floor Operative - 2nd Shift
It will be your responsibility to insure quality parts are cleaned and capped, and identified prior to wrap and moving on to our customers.
- You will have to insure that the product you clean and cap are of the highest quality.
- You will have to insure that all identification is correct and identify the product per OI instructions.
- To be able to receive top level you must require knowledge of all areas on the floor, and be willing to move, to other operations on the floor as needed.
- Assist and support the 6S program.
- You will be required to be a Team Player to meet production goals.
- You will need to be able to lift up to 50 pounds repeatedly.
High school education.
Three months OJT training.
INITIATIVE AND INGENUITY:
Normal initiative and ingenuity.
Lift/move from 20-90 pounds (with help) up to 4 times per hour.
Responsible for self. Make sure parts meet quality standards. Make sure you follow all safety rules. Must be willing to work daily overtime and weekend overtime as necessary.
Good working conditions. Dusty, very physical.
THE ABOVE COVERS THE MOST SIGNIFICANT DUTIES, BUT DOES NOT EXCLUDE OTHER ASSIGNMENTS REQUIRING EQUIVALENT OR LESSER SKILLS.
Precision Castparts Corp. is an equal opportunity employer committed to recruit, hire, train, and promote in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or other status protected by applicable law.