P o s i t i o n S u m m a r y :
Under general supervision, prepares raw material for the computer numerical machine to manufacture installation tools.
1. Reviews work orders and determines set-up, tooling and material needed to print specifications.
2. Prepares raw bar stock and castings.
3. Programs machine use computer numerical controls to cut the raw bar stock and castings.
4. Inspects product per dimensions.
5. Makes minor changes to programs.
6. Complies with all environmental safe practices and regulations. Reads all MSDS’ and possesses thorough knowledge of all oil and chemical labeling and storage requirements.
7. Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
P o s i t i o n Q u a l i f i c a t i o n s :
High school or equivalent
3 - 5 years
High level math
Data entry using computer numerical programs; FANUC, BENDIX, KERNEY
TRECKER, ALLEN BRADLEY,
SEIMANS, DYNA PATH
Inspection using micrometers, calipers, assorted gauges, optical comparator
LEVEL OF SUPERVISION
Precision Castparts Corp. is an equal opportunity employer committed to recruit, hire, train, and promote in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or other status protected by applicable law.