Level 2 X-Ray
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assure parts are properly processed and interpret results using Computed Tomography to the applicable customer requirements (on the job training will be provided).
• Perform and document system process control checks and inspection results.
• Interpret Radiographic film on castings, wax patterns and ceramic cores.
• Coordinate with production planning to assure product moves in a timely manner.
• Have a basic knowledge of product manufacturing and inspection technology/methodology.
• Be familiar with other NDT methods, codes, standards, and other contractual documents that control NDT methods.
• High school graduate or GED.
• Prefer 2 year degree and/or graduate of an accredited NDT program.
• One year experience as certified Radiographic Level 2 preferred.
• Excellent work history (i.e. performance and dependability).
• Will train excellent candidate with no Level 2 experience.
• Willing to work off shift(s), overtime, and weekends
• Experience with automation and/or inspections systems.
Precision Castparts Corp. is an equal opportunity employer committed to recruit, hire, train, and promote in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or other status protected by applicable law.