Talent Acquisition Specialist - LPC
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Finding, attracting, and hiring great people with a passion for success is the lifeblood of PCC Structurals. A PCC recruiter is responsible for the identification of skilled talent into the top investment castings provider in the World. Your training will equip you with the skills to identify, interview and represent top talent to our hiring managers. You will be challenged by difficult, but exciting tasks, while being surrounded with a positive and supportive culture that encourages everyone to help develop themselves and others. As a PCC employee, you will work hard to deliver great results and celebrate when goals are achieved.
This job contributes to the success of PCC Structurals by:
• Driving recruiting, sourcing, and selection strategies to support staffing needs across PCC’s Portland manufacturing plans.
• Working with community stakeholders to establish pipelines of skilled talent that match our strategic growth plans
• Serve as a point of contact for staffing needs to internal customers.
• Responds and acts with a sense of urgency to the operational staffing needs of the business.
• Committed to adding value to the business every day, demonstrating individual cost take out initiatives, and ROI.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Adheres to divisional recruiting/hiring policies and procedures
• Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites
• Builds community awareness of PCC Structurals brand, career opportunities, and employment benefits
• Provides a positive candidate experience from initial contact to on-boarding
• Responsible for the fulfillment of multiple positions, and tracking candidates through comprehensive applicant tracking system (ATS).
• Participants in the external job posting process; proactively adjusts to align with latest and most effective process developments in the staffing industry
• Conducts interviews, and makes recommendations to hiring manager for their selection and placement into businesses. Ensures alignment of candidate capability with business needs and the position requirements.
• Tracks key metrics to determine level of success and stakeholder satisfaction
• Responsible for applicant tracking and responding to applicants in a timely and professional manner.
• Ensures compliance with EEOC standards and with AAP objectives.
• Represents the company, as a human resources representative, at community based and professional career fairs and recruiting events
• Performs other duties, as assigned
Are you motivated and driven by clearly defined goals and expectations? Are you someone who won't stop until the job is done? As a PCC employee you will impact our business as well as the lives of people and their families by helping them find jobs that meet their skills and goals. That is the reason we work until the job is done.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• BA/BS degree in Business or other related major, plus 1-3 years’ agency recruitment, corporate recruitment, or other related experience.
• Prior experience in a high-volume requisition workload of commercial, technical non-exempt roles
• Prior experience in staffing manufacturing, operations and engineering functions
• Prior experience in daily ATS sourcing, recruitment, interviewing, search engine and social networking tools.
• Must be comfortable working in team environment, and committed to contributing to a “win the day” mentality.
• Must be organized, analytical, and driven.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables; interprets a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
PCC Structurals is committed to a diverse workforce. As Equal Opportunity Employer, VEVRAA Federal Contractor, affirmative action employer we provide equal opportunity to all persons, regardless of race, religion, age, gender, disability, status as a protected veteran, national origin, color, or any other classification in accordance with federal, state, and local statutes, regulations and ordinances "Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran Status/VEVRAA Federal Contractor". Veterans are encouraged to self-identify as PCC Structurals desires to provide protected veterans priority referrals for open positions. PCC Structurals complies with all laws and regulations associated with the Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA).
In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 503-652-3512 for assistance. PCC Structurals is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor committed to providing priority referrals of protected veterans for its openings. Veterans are encouraged to self-identify as desires to provide protected veterans priority referrals for open positions. PCC Structurals complies with all laws and regulations associated with the Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA). If you would like more information about Equal Employment Opportunity as an applicant under the law, please visit www.eeoc.go