PCC Airfoils, LLC, headquartered in Greater Cleveland, Ohio, is a world leader in the fast-paced, high-tech industry of investment casting. Each of the thirteen (13) Airfoils’ locations play an integral part in the manufacture of blades, vanes and components for use in gas turbine engines. PCC’s parts are found on virtually all commercial & military aircraft, as well as, industrial gas turbine applications in the free world. Our product plays a significant role in NASA’s space program and aid in the evolution of the light-weight, fuel-efficient engines of the next generation.
The Airfoils Division is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Precision Castparts Corp. The company currently has an overall sales volume of over $8 Billion, employing in excess of 25,000 individuals throughout 125 locations in the U.S. and worldwide. PCC is seeking individuals with high personal and professional standards who will thrive in a fast-paced, goal oriented work environment.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
- Implementation, management and compliance of environmental and safety related policies at PCC Douglas.
- Reduce work related injuries at PCC Douglas through policy management, training, and inspections.
- Conduct 100% JSA audit on all job tasks in the production shop.
- Implementation of new ESC LOTO program.
- Conduct risk assessments of all manufacturing processes.
- Work with manufacturing, maintenance and engineering to improve process safety.
- Conduct tool box safety briefings with shift start ups.
- Review all injuries and near miss incidents and recommend level of medical care required at time of incident.
- Must be first aid and CPR certified with two months of hire.
- Conduct specific LOTO audits in maintenance and foundry.
- Safety Manager will lead in facility wide JSA’s, industrial hygiene, machine guarding and ergonomic improvements.
- Conduct safety compliance audits throughout facility on regular basis.
- Lead investigations of all work place injuries, and coordinate corrective actions.
- Ensure compliance with all Federal, State and Local laws.
- Oversee operation of all pollution control equipment during the off shift. This includes two wastewater treatment systems.
Education: Must have a Bachelor's degree in the Environmental, Health and Safety field.
Precision Castparts Corp. is an equal opportunity employer committed to recruit, hire, train, and promote in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or other status protected by applicable law.