Quality Inspector Level 1 (2nd shift)
Quality Inspector Level 1: Under direct supervision level one QC Inspector performs basic mechanical inspection processes, such as dimensional checks and process verifications serving in particular areas such as receiving, stock and final inspection. The QC Inspector demonstrates the basic ability to interpret work orders, process certifications and other drawings and has a good working knowledge of Calipers, Micrometer, Height Gauge, and Thread Gauges. The QC Inspector will receive an introduction to AS9102 processes. Basic shop math and blue print reading is expected.
• Work safely under functional safety guidelines such as PPE and equipment interaction.
• Perform basic mechanical inspections
• Other duties as assigned.
• The ability to read and write English.
• Basic shop math and print reading
• Intermediate knowledge of inspection tools & applications
• Typically 1-2 Years
Level of Education:
• GED or High School diploma preferred but not required.
Precision Castparts Corp. is an equal opportunity employer committed to recruit, hire, train, and promote in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or other status protected by applicable law.