Under close supervision, ensures the final assembly of products prior to transfer
to finished goods.
1. Sets-up and operates final assembly and four-slide machine to assemble parts.
2. Conducts performance testing as required.
3. Insures that product/part conforms to all required specifications.
4. Prepares documentation as required.
5. Maintains a clean and safe work area.
6. Complies with all environmental safe practices and regulations. Reads all
MSDS’ and possesses thorough knowledge of all oil and chemical labeling and
7. Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
MINIMUM EDUCATION High school diploma or equivalent
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE •
• Basic math
• Blueprint reading
Micrometer, comparator, calipers
Test equipment for shear and tension
Final assembly and four-slide machine
Thorough knowledge of measurement
Precision Castparts Corp. is an equal opportunity employer committed to recruit, hire, train, and promote in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or other status protected by applicable law.