US - OH - Cleveland
Wyman-Gordon Forgings, located in Cleveland, OH, forges a variety of parts such as valves, fittings, fuel system components, and various other industrial products, using materials ranging from standard carbon steel to exotic alloys. Founded in 1919, the former Drop Dies and Forgings Company was acquired by Wyman-Gordon parent company, Precision Castparts Corp., in December 2000.
• Troubleshoot equipment problems and perform immediate repairs and preventative maintenance on equipment
• Overhaul and install new equipment
• Perform facility maintenance and maintain clean and safe work area
• Generate parts request to ensure adequate inventory
• Generate and complete work orders as assigned
• Maintains machine tools and equipment used for maintenance.
• Take responsibility for and demonstrate safe work practices.
• Ability to read, interpret and follow specifications on work orders, repair manuals, blueprints and drawings.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions in detailed written, diagram or oral form.
• Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
• Ability to work independently and in a team effectively.
• 3 to 5 years of experience working in a maintenance department
Wyman Gordon is committed to hiring, promoting and transferring employees without regard to race, religion, color, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, national origin (where a person was born), sex, age, ancestry (ethnic heritage), citizenship, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, or any other reason prohibited by law. Decisions as to hiring, promoting or transferring employees should be based solely upon job-related qualifications.
As an equal opportunity employer, Wyman Gordon is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 216-341-0085 for assistance.